Sept. 27, 2019
beginning 
When I first started my project I thought it was going to be more complicated. First, I put two pieces of wood together to measure out a width and length of 24x28 inches and cut two pieces off of this brown or tan stuff. Then towards the end I had to drill the two pieces together with two other pieces of wood to hold it together in the back so it wouldn't fall and would be able to hang up onto a wall. One of the things I kind of struggled with was honestly trying to cut through the brown stuff and I think part of the problem was the fact that I was cutting it using an utility knife and those things aren't that strong or sharp really, but I eventually was able to cut through it although it wasn't perfect. I also figured out that it wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be, it was pretty easy and fun.
towards the end of the beginning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog