Part of the gluing process and drying. 
sketch of part  of the elk
        Oct. 4
This week I was able to finish my gluing and begin sketching. The gluing took a while but the beginning of my sketch has been a little tough. My first biggest problem or tough problem was sketching part of the elk, because I couldn't figure out how big the elk needs to be and how wide or how the outline should be. My second biggest problem was trying to get a part of the glue to dry and stick to the wood. A solution to my first problem was erasing my work and scooting more over to the end of the brown stuff and redrawing it but also not drawing it to high, so I still have some room for the antlers. I solved my second problem by stacking my friends books and binders on the spot to hold it down and stick. Two things that I will be working on next class is finishing the sketch of the elk. Also trying to wrap the whole project up to be ready to turn in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog